Every Tuesday in November, grab yourself a single scoop ice cream from your loca...
Every Tuesday in October, grab yo'self a chicken kebab for just $2!...
All Tuesday, Every Tuesday in September, bring on that springtime weather with a...
Every Tuesday, grab some fresh Churros and say 'hola' to flavourtown. ...
They're back! Every Tuesday in May, snag a $2 Pie for breakfast, lunch or dinner...
Tuesday 28th January 2020
We TOLD you something BIG was coming! Here it is: Free. Coffee. February.
Bring your own reusable cup, and it's free. That's it. All February.
Too many single use coffee cups find their way into landfill and 'recycling' stations every year, and it's just no good. So let's get together you and me, and see what we can do about it, hey? You bring the cup, we'll bring the coffee. Deal? Deal.
Free Coffee February Terms & Conditions
The Free Coffee February promotion is available from 12:01am Saturday 1st February 2020 until 11:59pm Saturday 29th February 2020, during store opening hours. The offer includes a free coffee upon presentation of a reusable cup in which the beverage will be served. The offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, and is available at participating outlets only.
1. The company is Night ‘n Day, 52 Filleul St, Dunedin.
2. This promotion allows customers to redeem a free coffee when they present a reusable cup or mug for the product to be consumed from, and will not extend to any other vessels, such as single use paper or plastic cups or bottles. Reusable cups will be filled to a maximum of a Night 'n Day large coffee - 16 ounces (approx 475mL).
3. "Reusable cup" is defined as a cup or mug that is designed and produced to be reused for the foreseeable future. This definition does not include a single-use paper cup that is designed to be discarded after one use (such as plastic/wax coated paper cups traditionally used for coffee service). Store and managers' discretion will be used in applying this condition.
4. The promotion starts at 00:01h on Saturday 1st February 2020 and ceases at 23:59h on Saturday 29th February 2020, during shop opening hours.
5. Managers’ and staff discretion applies. Discretion may extend to priority service being provided to customers not wishing to redeem a free coffee. Customers may be limited to one item per transaction at Manager/staff’s discretion, based on a judgement of current in-store demand.
6. Digital stamps in the Night 'n Day app, and physical stamps on coffee cards will not be accumulated with the redemption of the Free Coffee February offer.
7. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
8. The promotion is open to all public during the promotional period.
9. Night ‘n Day has the right to extend the promotion period if required.
10. Night ‘n Day will not be held responsible for the promotion not properly received for any reason, whether or not caused by the company.
11. Night ‘n Day reserves the right to terminate or change the promotion or any or all of specifications of the promotion at any time without notice.
12. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to any cause beyond or within the control of Night ‘n Day, the promotion may be abandoned or postponed at the unfettered discretion of Night ‘n Day. Night ‘n Day accepts no responsibility for such an event.
13. Your privacy is important to us. The details you provide will be held confidentially by Night ‘n Day. Only Night ‘n Day has access to this information.
Any feedback should be directed to Night 'n Day 52 Filleul Street, Dunedin 03 477 2340 or email@example.com
Open 7 Days.
Use our Store Finder for hours at your local.
Tel: 03 477 2340