WIN with NIGHT 'n DAY this OCTOBER!
We have achieved an exciting new milestone of 50 stores nationwide. It was no easy feat, so we feel a celebratory road trip is in order. Throughout the month of October we will be driving around the country visiting all 50 Night ‘n Day stores where 50 lucky customers will win their share of $50,000 cash.
That’s $1,000 in cash each for simply being our customer. We have also got hundreds of free stuff to give away and fun challenges and games to throw in the mix. Keep an eye out for Emma and Courtney and the lads in their 50K Road Trip car. When they show up some people are getting paid.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
2. The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees of Night ‘n Day Foodstores Limited (The Promoter) and their immediate families, as well as the owners, managers, and staff of each Participating Store (“Agents”) and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 12.01am on 2 October 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on 28 th October 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must be present at any Night ‘n Day or Night ‘n Day @ Gull site within the “Promotional Period” when the $50K Road Trip car and promotional staff arrive. Winners will either be selected at random or subject to a number of challenges. These challenges may include but are not limited to questions, quizzes, eating or drinking competitions and/or physical challenges or product purchase challenges.
5. You may enter as many times as you like provided that each entry is at a different Night ‘n Day or Night ‘n Day @ Gull site.
6. There are (51) fifty one instant cash prizes of $1000.
7. The $1000 winners will be required to submit their banks account details to ‘The Promoter’ and the money will be transferred within 72hrs.
8. There are over 2000 instant product and merchandise prizes from the following; Night ‘n Day Foodstores Ltd, Gull New Zealand Ltd, Streets Ice Cream, Lipton Ice Tea, Bluebird, L&P, Tip Top Ice Cream, Tararua, V Energy Drink.
9. The product and merchandise prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The winners will be selected between the “Promotional Period” and awarded randomly for all eligible entrants.
11. In the event that a Winner is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to that Winner’s parent or guardian, in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
15. The cash prizes will be delivered to the nominated bank account. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any New Zealand bank account.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the Winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
18. Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the Winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
19. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and request correction of any such personal information, and may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. The Promoter is Night ‘n Day Foodstores Ltd, 268 Stuart Street, Dunedin, New Zealand.