Monday 1st August 2016
We have teamed up with V Energy Drink to give you the channce to win 1 of 15 V Hover Boards worth $699 each.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
2. The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees of the Promoter and Night ‘n Day Foodstores Limited and their immediate families, as well as the owners, managers, and staff of each Participating Store (“Agents”) and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 12.01am on 1 August 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on 4 September 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, purchase any two V branded products (“Qualifying Products”) in one transaction from a participating Night ‘N Day Foodstore or Night ‘n Day @ Gull site (“Participating Stores”) during the Promotional Period, grab a scratch card from the counter staff and text the unique code on the scratch card to 326.
5. V Multipacks count as one product under clause 4.
6. Standard text charges apply.
7. You may enter as many times as you like provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of the Qualifying Products.
8. There are fifteen (15) prizes of a Hover Board to be won (RRP $699).
9. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The Prizes will be drawn on winners will be selected on 7 September 2016and awarded to the first fifteen valid entries randomly drawn from all eligible entries.
11. The Winners will be contacted by phone to the phone number through which the entry was made. The Winners will be the persons connected to the phone number through which the entry was made (regardless of who made the Qualifying Purchase).
12. In the event that a Winner is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to that Winner’s parent or guardian, in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
13. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 7 days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
17. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any residential address in New Zealand.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the Winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
20. Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the Winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
21. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and request correction of any such personal information, and may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The Promoter is Frucor Beverages Ltd, 86 Plunket Avenue, Wiri, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand.
Open 7 Days.
Use our Store Finder for hours at your local.
Tel: 03 477 2340