Thursday 6th October 2016
Be in to win a Bach of your choice for a week. Plus loads of great prizes including a fridge full of L&P. Plus L&P and Night 'n Day merchandise.
Buy any L&P soft drink from any Night 'n Day store and recievea unique TXT code to go in the draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – L&P WIN A BACH PROMOTION 2016
1. These Terms and Conditions of Entry relate to the “L&P Win a Bach” promotion brought to you by L&P (the Promotion).
2. This Promotion opens at 12:00:00am on Monday, 3 October 2016 and closes at 11.59.59pm onSunday, 4 December 2016 (Promotion Period). Entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be eligible to enter the competition.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To enter simplypurchase any L&P drink (1.5L L&P, L&P Chilli & Lime or L&P Sugar Free; 600mL L&P or L&P Chilli & Lime or L&P Sugar Free; 440ml L&P; 420ml L&P; 300ml L&P, Sugar Free) and receive an entry card at the point of purchase with a unique text code to enter.
4. Text the unique code to ‘955’. Texts will incur a standard message cost (.09c on 2Degrees and .20c on all other carriers) to the entrant. Texts will not be included as part of any text plan packages - check with your telecommunications provider. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile phone account before entering via text. All text costs are at the expense of the entrant.
5. EACH CODE = 1 ENTRY: Every unique text code entry is an automatic entry into the Prize draw at the end of the Promotion.
6. The Promoter does not guarantee, and is not responsible for, the delivery or timeliness of any entry.
7. Your unique code can only be entered onceand you can enter a maximum of 5 entries per day.
8. Entry in to this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
9. The Promoter’s employees, all employees or contractors of associated companies and agencies of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
10. To participate in and/or claim a prize in this Promotion you must be a New Zealand resident aged 14 years or over.
11. All Prizes will be awarded to the registered user/holder of the mobile number of each winning entry is received from.
12. All valid entries into the competition will receive a free reply of confirmation; in times of high entry volumes some delays may occur in the delivery of this reply message.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of a text message
14. There is 1 x “Win a Bach of your choice for a week with L&P” prize worth $4,600 (the Prize) which comprises:
a. $2,800 Bookabach Voucher (7 days x $400)
b. $500 Night ‘n Day Voucher
c. $200 MTA Fuel Voucher
d. L&P drinks to fill the Bach fridge (worth $500)
e. L&P merchandise (worth $300)
f. Night ‘n Day merchandise (worth $300)
15. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
16. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17. The Prize must be taken by 30 April 2017 and the booking must be made by 28th January 2017. Chosen dates are subject to availability. No alterations, extensions or variation on these travel dates or arrangements will be permitted once the prize is booked. All components of the Prize must be taken together. The winner will be solely responsible for his/her travel companions, including ensuring that the travel companions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
18. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The Prize cannot be sold or transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. There can be no changes made to travel arrangements once tickets are issued. The Prize must be used as stated, otherwise it will be forfeited.
19. The winner must notify the Promoter of the name, age and contact details of the people that the winner wishes to nominate as his/her travelling companions along with any special needs or dietary requirements of the group (such as whether wheelchair access is required).
20. If the Prize winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, the Prize will be awarded to his/her parent or guardian.
21. The Bookabach voucher is subject to the following terms and conditions:
(a) Vouchers are non-refundable. They are not legal tender and cannot be redeemed for cash, or used as cash.
(b) Vouchers are non-transferable once registered to a specific recipient on Bookabach.
(c) Vouchers are valid on Bookabach NZ properties only.
22. There must be at least 6 members of the winner’s travelling group who are aged 18 years or older.
23. Prior to being declared the winner of the Prize, the winner will be required to:
a. show proof of identity with a copy of their photo identification; and
b. sign a "Participation Agreement" in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Prize; releasing the Promoter, and their respective related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this promotion and/or the Prize.
24. The winner and his/her travelling companions take the Prize entirely at their own risk.
PRIZE DRAW DETAILS
25. The Prize Draw will take place on Sunday 11 December 2016 (the Prize Draw).
26. The Promoter will attempt to contact the winner for five business days (Monday to Friday) after the Prize Draw, by the telephone number that he/she used to enter this Promotion. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner after a period of five business days (Monday to Friday) following the Prize Draw date, having made reasonable efforts to do so, that winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new Prize winner, from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
27. In the event of an entrant's mobile number changing or the mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged during this Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new mobile number.
28. The results of the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize to the winner if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, s/he has breached these terms and conditions or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
30. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The Promoter, and their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion or the use of any Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties .
32. Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
33. You consent to the Promoter using your name, likeness, image, and/or voice in the event you are a winner (including photograph, digital, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
34. The Promoter collects your personal information in order to conduct this Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, you may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by you will be held for the Promoter at Farrimond Ltd, Level 1, 5 Eglon Street, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand or such other place as is notified to you on request. Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out below. The Promoter will destroy all personal information once the Prizes have been claimed.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason.
36. For further assistance or queries regarding this promotion please call the Consumer Information Centre on (0800) 505 123.
37. The Promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Ltd of The Oasis, Mt Wellington Auckland. Entries should not be sent to this address.
Open 7 Days.
Use our Store Finder for hours at your local.
Tel: 03 477 2340