Spend $15 in store (excludes petrol, tobacco products, lotto, phone recharges & cards) and enter for your chance to win a share of $2000 worth of prizes. Competition period: 12:01am Wednesday 11th July 2018 to 11:59pm Wednesday 8th August 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into this competition is considered acceptance of the below set of terms and conditions, and other terms and conditions relevant to this promotion. Should any other terms and conditions apply, they will be available at www.nightnday.co.nz
2. This promotion is being run by Night ‘n Day Foodstores Limited for Landing Night ‘n Day @ Gull, Cnr Landing Road & King Street, Whakatane, 3120, New Zealand.
3. The promotional period begins at 12:01am Wednesday 11th July 2018 and runs until 11:59pm Wednesday 8th August 2018 at the Landing Night ‘n Day @ Gull store only.
4. How to enter: Customers must spend $15.00 or more – inclusive of any specials or discounts – on products in store (exclusions apply) to qualify to receive one entry into the draw. Write your full name, date of birth, mobile number, and email on the back of your receipt, which will form your entry, to be given to the cashier at the time of purchase. The list of excluded products includes, but is not limited to: any fuel products (petrol, diesel, LPG etc), tobacco products, alcohol products, lotto purchases, phone recharges and top up cards, and any public transport recharge purchases. Subject to the discretion of the Night ‘n Day Landing store manager and staff.
5. Eligibility: multiple entries are permitted. Illegible entries will be deemed invalid – please print very clearly and carefully. Incomplete details will render an entry invalid. Details required are: a first name and surname, a date of birth (including date, month & year), a full New Zealand contact number, and a monitored email. Details must be written on the back of an itemised receipt at the time of purchase. No photocopies or forms other than an original till receipt from the participating store will be accepted. Entrants must be New Zealand citizens or residents.
6. Where a winner is 15 years of age or younger the prize may be awarded to that winner's parent or guardian.
7. Managers and staff of Night ‘n Day have absolute discretion as to who is eligible for the chance to win a prize. Should an entrant seek to exploit the promotion in any way they will be deemed ineligible regardless of their purchase.
8. There are 6 prizes to be won. Winners drawn will receive the prizes in the following order, and redraws due to insufficient contact will not affect any other prize winner’s prize. The first winner drawn will receive prize number 1. The second, prize number two, and so on until 6 winners are drawn.
9. The prizes are:
i. 1 x Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Black
ii. 1 x Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T560 Wifi 8GB Black
iii. 1 x Braven 405 Portable Wireless Speakers – Black
iv. 1 x Braven 405 Portable Wireless Speakers – Black
v. 1 x $100 Fuel Voucher for Gull service stations
vi. 1 x $100 Fuel Voucher for Gull service stations
10. Prizes will be drawn on Monday 20th August 2018 and winners will be notified via phone and email. If no contact is received from the winner within seven days, that winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw will be made. Winners are only eligible to receive one prize, and once a prize has been allocated to them, no changes will be made.
11. Illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Please print very clearly and carefully.
12. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. Only purchases at Landing Night ‘n Day @ Gull qualify for a chance to enter the draw.
14. The winner of any prize consents to their name, town of residence, and a photograph or video, being used without compensation by Night ‘n Day for promotional purposes. Copyright of this information will be held by Night ‘n Day. The winner must be available for publicity photographs as a condition of receiving the prize.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law neither Night ‘n Day nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any associated prize.
16. If Night ‘n Day is prohibited by law from awarding a prize to any winner, either party will be entitled to declare that entry void.
17. If for any reason a prize is not available, Night ‘n Day will provide a similar prize of equal value.
18. The winner of any prize must collect the prize at Landing Night ‘n Day @ Gull. Night ‘n Day shall not be responsible for any additional costs or expenses associated with the prizes, nor the redemption of the prizes. These costs are the responsibility of the winner.
19. Night ‘n Day will use the information provided on the winning entry form for correspondence with the winner. Illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Please print very clearly and carefully.
20. The competition is open to personal customers of Night ‘n Day.
21. Staff and employees of Night ‘n Day Foodstores Limited, Gull New Zealand Limited, their subsidiaries, franchisees, data processing agents, advertising agents and suppliers (all the foregoing to be collectively referred to as "Gull and Night ‘n Day Associates") and the families of Gull and Night ‘n Day Associates, are ineligible for entry into the promotion.
22. Neither Gull nor Night ‘n Day are responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure, nor for fraud.
23. The information contained in the entry forms and product vouchers also forms part of the terms and conditions.
24. Night ‘n Day’s decision as to all aspects of this promotion and the conduct of the prize draw shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
25. Any personal information provided will be kept by Night ’n Day and Gull for the purposes of this promotion, held securely and destroyed at the conclusion of this promotion with the exception of email addresses which, where supplied, may be used by Night ‘n Day or Gull for future electronic communications. Personal information will not be disclosed except when required by law. The Privacy Act entitles you the right to access and correct your personal information held by Night ’n Day and Gull.
26. Night ‘n Day reserves the right to terminate or change the promotion or any or all of specifications of the promotion at any time without notice.
27. In these terms and conditions Night ‘n Day means Night ‘n Day Foodstores Limited and its subsidiaries Gull means Gull New Zealand Limited and its subsidiaries.
28. Any questions relating to the “Landing Night ‘n Day @ Gull Mid-Year Giveaway” promotion should be referred to Night ‘n Day Foodstores Limited at 268 Stuart St, Dunedin Phone +64 3 477 2340 email email@example.com.